Getting Started with HtmlEditor Control
Once you have installed the component, you just need to add the control to your Visual Studio Toolbox,
1. Within your Visual Studio, please select the following menu Tools -> Choose Toolbox Items.
2. Once the "Choose Toolbox Items" dialog box appears, select the ".NET Framework Components" tab.
3. Click the "Browse" button and then select the DLL under your installation directory.
4. Once you select the DLL, ".NET Framework Components" tab will be populated
with this new control
and it will be selected automatically.
5. Click the "OK" button to finally add this control to your toolbox.