MstBarcode Control is a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use component for creating and printing barcodes: Create them for your applications as easy as typing the code. Simply enter the desired characters and select the type. The barcode will be created!
Supports standard Microsoft Windows ActiveX interface, it can be used with Visual Studio 6.0, MS-Excel, Access, etc.
Current Version: 1.0.0, File Size: 1.2M, Latest Updates: October 18, 2011
Based on Microsoft .NET Framework, it can be used with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012
Current Version: 1.3.0, File Size: 0.5M, Latest Updates: June 7, 2013
- 100% managed code, you can use it in any .NET environment.
- Supports the most popular barcode types: EAN 13, EAN 8, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 93 Extended, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 11, Codabar, UPC A, UPC E, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN 128, UCC 128, PDF417 and QRCode.
- Verification digits are automatically calculated and added for most barcodes.
- Settings are provided for the foreground and background colors, fonts, text, orientation, etc.
- Scaleable barcodes.
- Allows you to save bar codes to disk in all major graphics file formats including GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP or to draw/print in a Graphics object.
- Copy to Clipboard as a picture (metafile).