How to resize multiple images and photos?
This article will show you how easy it is to resize your photos by using Baiqi Image Resizer. It is as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4!
1. Add the images you want to process.
- Add Files: Select single or multiple images.
- Add Folder: Select a folder, all images in this folder and its subfolders will be added to the list.
2. Choose the location where you wish to save the file.
3. Choose how you want to resize your images.
- Reduce the image file size to a specified size in KB or MB. This option will resize the width and height to match the specified file size.
- Resize the image width to a specified pixel, aspect ratio will always be preserved.
- Resize the image height to a specified pixel, aspect ratio will always be preserved.
4. Click the "Start" button to begin the process.
As always, if you have any questions or need some help along the way, don't hesitate to contact our technical support team.